2023 Summer Legacy Adult Soccer Tournament
The 2023 Summer Legacy Adult Soccer Tournament will be the 16th Year of the Tournament. It will take place August 25-27, 2023 at the Tualatin Hills Rec Center in Beaverton, OR.
- For team registration, please CLICK HERE
- The deadline for registration is August 5, 2023
- Team registration is $475 per team before July 25, 2023
- Team registration is $575 per team from July 26, 2023 to August 5, 2023
- Once the August 5, 2023 deadline has occurred we will work on scheduling. When it is complete we will update this page to show where to go to see the schedules.
- Open (Men's Only)
- Over 30 (Men's Only)
- Over 40 (Men's & Women's)
- Over 50 (Men's & Women's)
- Over 65 (Men's & Women's)
- 4 matches guaranteed per team.
- One match on Friday, Two on Saturday, and One on Sunday.
- Friday matches could be anytime between 6:30pm and 10:00pm
- Saturday matches could be anytime between 8:00am and 7:00pm
- Sunday matches could be anytime between 8:00am and 5:00pm
- Divisions will consist of pool play and then single elimination play
- All players need to be registered with OASA and have a current players card (or any of the following)
- Washington State Adult Soccer Association (WSASA)
- Idaho State Soccer Association (ISSA)
- California Soccer Association - North (CSAN)
- Another US Youth Soccer affiliated entity
- British Columbia Soccer Association (BCSA)
- Alberta Soccer Association (ASA)
- Another provincial soccer association affiliated with Canadian Soccer Association
- US Club Soccer
- Any US Soccer Federation affiliated entity
- All players need to be the actual age (or older) of the division they want to play in.
- Players may play in multiple divisions but NOT on multiple teams within a division.
- Referees will be provided by GPSD.
- All players will abide by the current GPSD Rules of Competition, Bylaws and Constitution (except for any modifications listed below).
Any questions please regarding the tournament please send them to Terry Christopher at GPSDCard@aol.com
Any questions regarding the registration process please send them to Justin Phillips at GPSDFields@gmail.com
Hope to see everyone out there!