The 2021 Summer Legacy Adult Soccer Tournament will be the 14th Year of the Tournament. It will take place August 20-22, 2021 at the Tualatin Hills Rec Center in Beaverton, OR.
GPSD has taken over the Tournament from St Patricks FC, and we are pleased to announce that the 2021 Tournament will take place! It was a challenging 2020 and 2021 for us all, and after a year hiatus, it is good to have the resources and ability to host this wonderful Tournament.
- For team registration, please CLICK HERE
- The deadline for registration is August 1, 2021
- Team registration is $450 per team before July 25, 2021
- Team registration is $500 per team from July 26, 2021 to August 1, 2021
- Once the August 1, 2021 deadline has occured we will work on scheduling. When it is complete we will update this page to show where to go to see the schedule.
- Over 30
- Over 40
- Over 50
- Over 60 Mens
- Over 60 Womens
- Over 65 Mens
- Over 65 Womens
- 4 Matches per team.
- One match on Friday, Two on Saturday, and One on Sunday.
- Friday matches are 1830 - 2200.
- Saturday matches are 0800-1900.
- Sunday matches are 0800-1700.
- Top two teams in each Division will play a Final to decide the Division Champion.
- If the Final cannot be held for some reason then it will be decided by Total Points (3 points per win, 1 point per draw), then Head to Head matchup, and then Goal Difference.
- All players need to be registered with OASA and have a current players card.
- All players need to be the actual age (or older) of the division they want to play in.
- Players may play in multiple divisions but NOT on multiple teams within a division.
- Referees will be provided by GPSD.
- All players will abide by the current GPSD Rules of Competition, Bylaws and Constitution (except for any modifications listed below).
- We are working with some hotels for deals. We will post information here when it becomes available.
Any questions please send email@example.com an email!
Hope to see everyone out there!