The GPSD 2022 Summer Legacy Tournament will take place August 19-21, 2022 at the Howard M. Terpenning Recreation Complex in Beaverton, OR. The address is 15707 SW Walker Rd, Beaverton, OR 97006. It is hosted by the Tualatin Hills Park & Recreation District.
- Registration closes August 1, 2022.
- For existing teams within our League, please login to your Winter or Spring team page, and you will see the link to register on the "Welcome Back" page.
- For new teams, or teams not within our league, registration is available at the following link:
- To edit or pay once your HAVE applied, click here:
- This is a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE process. We have a limited number of matches that can take place over the 3 day period, and once we have the maximum number to fill those slots, we have to close the Registration.
- If you have questions regarding registration please contact us at email@example.com. We are happy to set your team up for you if needed.
- Schedules will be posted once Registration is closed.
- Over 30
- Over 40
- Over 50
- Over 60 Mens
- Over 65 Mens
- Over 60 Womens (see special rules below)
- Over 65 Womens (see special rules below)
- Coed (see special rules below)
- 4 Matches per team.
- 30 Minute halves
- One match on Friday, Two on Saturday, and One on Sunday.
- Friday matches are 1830-2200.
- Saturday matches are 0800-2200.
- Sunday matches are 0800-2200.
- Top two teams in each Division will play a Final on Sunday afternoon to decide the Division Champion.
- If the Final cannot be held for some reason then it will be decided by Total Points (3 points per win, 1 point per draw), then Head to Head matchup, and then Goal Difference.
- An example of this is when there is 3 or 5 teams within a Division. Each team would play each other once or twice and the Champion would be decided by the method listed above.
- All players must be registered with, or pursuant to the authority of, a USSF or other FIFA affiliate such as OASA or WSASA. See here.
- To purchase a pass that is valid for this tournament only:
- We will have temporary passes available on site for purchase.
- Once we have a link for a digital purchase, we will post it here.
- To renew, purchase or replace a valid OASA player card to be used for the season as well as the tournament, click here.
- We are allowing 4 players to be rostered on a team who are within 2 years of that teams age requirement. This is applicable to all divisions except the Open (21+ only) and Mens/Womens O65 (65+ only). For instance you may have 4 players who are:
- 28 or older on an Over 30
- 38 or older on an Over 40
- 48 or older on an Over 50
- 58 or older on an Over 60
63 or older on an Over 65
- Players may play in multiple divisions but NOT on multiple teams within a division.
Kits / Equipment
- Teams are required to have two tops in different colors.
- All players on the field (outside of the Keeper) must have the same color/pattern top on. It is up to the Referees discretion if they wish to allow a players top to be used. Solid colors which are the same shade of color are encouraged to avoid possible issues.
- We encourage a team to have matching color shorts and socks, but it is not a requirement.
- Players are not required to have numbers on their tops, but they ARE encouraged to.
- Shin Guards are required.
- No Soft Ground boots are allowed. These are studs (normally metal or sometimes plastic) which are SCREWED into the bottom of the boots. Only molded style bottoms or soft bottom styled are allowed.
- Watches/fitness trackers are left up to the Referees discretion.
- Please have your player information filled out ahead of time. We recommend you bring 5 completed copies of the Roster form. There is no need to fill out the Game #, Date or Field #.
- For a Microsoft Word Document CLICK HERE
- For a PDF Document CLICK HERE
- Referees will be provided by GPSD.
- All players will abide by the current GPSD Rules of Competition, Bylaws and Constitution (except for any modifications listed below).
- We are working with some hotels for deals. We will post information here when it becomes available.
- Coed, O60 Womens & O65 Womens
- Small Sided Grass Fields with Small Sided Goals
- No Offsides
- Subbing on Stoppages
- Womens O65 is 65+ only
Any questions please send firstname.lastname@example.org an email!
Hope to see everyone out there!
Updated 3/5/2022 with flyer
Updated 3/20/2022 with Womens O65 rules AND Mens O65 on Flyer